Monday, December 29, 2014

Love Light


Such love does
the sky now pour,
that whenever I stand in a field,
I have to wring out the light
when I get home.


St. Francis of Assisi































I took all of the sky pictures you see here. I can't resist sunrise, sunset, clouds, tree silhouettes. It restores my soul when I am weary and doubting.

Such myriad ways he pours down his lavish love from on high.

As we start the new year, every once in a while, gaze at the sky and receive beauty.

Grace and peace,
Virginia


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos & quote. I will be looking at the sky this morning as I drive & remembering His faithfulness to us each day! Grateful to have stopped here from Coffee & Conversation. May you have a wonderful New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photos - soul-beautiful quote! To wring out all the light in the sky - how I want to soak in that thought!

    ReplyDelete